Warning: The update for the Calculator is going to delete your old data since the underlying data model has changed too much to perform a migration. You may also be prompted to restore purchases to unlock the ad free version.
- FIX: Improved custom toon loading
- FIX: Minor bug fixes
- FIX: iOS 13 support
- Initial Release
[Crossposted on Reddit].
This project took way longer than expected but it’s finally live. I hoped I could have it live for 4.0 early access / launch, but App Review got in the way and it got delayed [took a whole month to sort it out.. yeah…], but well it’s finally here.
The good news is that at least a lot of improvement that were planned for 1.1 have been rolled into the 1.0 that came out today. [You can find the changelog from the original 1.0 release at the bottom of the post].
The app is an iOS [iPhone only for now] SWTOR Discipline and Utility Calculator.
The app is available right now for free on the AppStore:
The free version includes:
- Check all the class and advanced class abilities
- Check all the discipline and utilities
- Select your utilities
- Fully updated for 4.0!
The full version includes:
- No ads
- Create (and edit) an unlimited number of custom toons / custom builds
- Seamless experience: Saves and loads any changes in the selected utilities for your custom toons automatically
[The full version is an In-App purchase accessible from Settings -> Full Version]
- Minimum OS supported: iOS 8.1
- Minimum hardware version: iPhone 5/5c - iPad 4th gen.
It may work on older hardware/os, but it’s not officially supported.
This project took a significant time investment to come into fruition and I’d be delighted if anyone would consider purchasing the full version, of course you’ll always be able to use the free version if you prefer so. The basic app will remain free. Period.
Final Note: I’d like to send a huge thank you to /u/swtor_miner , without him this wouldn’t have been possible.
I am in no way affiliated to Lucasarts, Bioware, EA or Disney. Lucasarts, Star Wars And Related Properties Are Trademarks In The United States And/Or In Other Countries Of Lucasfilm Ltd. And/Or Its Affiliates. (c) 2014 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. Or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Bioware Is A Trademark Of Ea International (Studio And Publishing) Ltd.
Changelog from Original 1.0 :
- FIX: “Current Toon” text while editing an existing custom toon will now update as intended.
- FIX: Settings Screen Title fixed.
- FIX: Settings -> Support will now open in Safari even on iOS since SafariViewController doesn’t support dark mode for now.
- NEW: Active Abilities will now have a green square around them. The text will also say active or passive accordingly and no longer the general “active/passive” as before.
NOTE: This applies to all your existing custom toons as well, if you have any.